Hey, if you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comment section if it's about one of the post, or if it's ideas for the blog, you'd like to have a discussion on a certain subject or if you feel uncomfortable asking them in the comments sections, feel free to email me at highschoolwalk@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Frustration

So, we all got our frustrating moments in school. For example, today was the first day of school for our county. It was all great going into senior year, I liked my schedule. Well, I was a TA, or Teachers Assistant. We had to go up to the front office and get our teacher assignments. We request a teacher and they see if that teacher doesn't have a TA yet. Well, the teacher I really wanted was already taken. It was frustrating cause I really didn't wanna TA for anyone else. Well I started to ask some teachers if they had a TA yet. I asked probably 4 teachers before I finally was able to be a TA for someone. It was very frustrating for me and I let it get to me for about 2 periods.
Well, on my ride home today, God showed me how I should be letting things like this get to me. We are all gonna have periods in our life were things frustrate us, that's just life for you. But if you make the best of the situations, it makes things easier, and you'll be more accepting of things. Just like how God showed me that somehow, having a different teacher will help me. I may not understand it now, but God has His plan.
I just want to encourage y'all to remember in those frustrating times, that God has a plan. Something may go wrong, or not how you planned, but in the end, God knows what He is doing and it will somehow work out for our benefit

No comments:

Post a Comment